San Antonio Woman Arrested for Unlawful Transaction with a Minor
Date of News Release: 1/3/2018
Central City, Ky.(Muhlenberg County) – On December 30, 2017, at approximately 5:57 P.M. Trooper Justin Cornett observed, and initiated a traffic stop on a white 2006 Ford Explorer traveling eastbound on the Western Kentucky Parkway at a high rate of speed. The vehicle’s plates had previously been entered into a national database, linking the vehicle to a case of a missing 17 year-old juvenile.
The missing juvenile was a passenger in the vehicle, where marijuana and drug paraphernalia were also discovered.
The juvenile was subsequently taken into custody and transported to Warren County Juvenile Detention Center in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
The operator, Nicolette Alamares, 19, of San Antonio, Texas was arrested and lodged in the Muhlenberg County Detention Center.
Alamares was charged with the following:
• Speeding 26mph or > Speed Limit (Limited Access)
• Reckless Driving
• Wanton Endangerment – 2nd Degree
• Operating Motor Vehicle Under the Influence of Drugs (Aggravated Circumstance) 1st Offense
• Unlawful Transaction with a Minor – 2nd Degree
• Possession of Marijuana
• Drug Paraphernalia – Buy/Possess
• Failure to or Improper Signal
• Improper Use of Left Lane – Overtaking Vehicle
The Kentucky State Police were assisted on-scene by the Central City Police Department.